Inspirational Role models come in all shapes and sizes and walks of life. November is National Inspirational Role Models Month. Take a look at our Role models. Share stories and characteristics of your Inspirational Role Models using the Show Us Your Style Forum.
November is National Inspirational Role Model month. Role models possess qualities we would like to have. They affect us in a way that makes us want to be better people. Let's take a closer look at these important people in our lives. They may have achieved great things under difficult circumstances, or be a family member, a friend, a boss, a teacher, a neighbor, a historical figure or leader.
Most importantly we want to hear from you! Please share your Inspirational Role Models with us. Feel free to write a little about your role model or share a story of how s/he has inspired you. You can include pictures and video!
To Show Us Your Role Model Style:
- Enter the Show Us Your Style Glossary
- Click the button, below the directions.
- Write your name in the Concept box..
- Feel free to include a small description of how you are showing us your style in the description box.
- Drag your picture or video into the attachment box.
- Press the button to save and submit.
- Your teachers or Academic Advisor will be checking in throughout the week to make your entry visible.
Feel free to write a post Showing Off Your November Style in another way!